Here’s the new Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Iris Scanner Replacement. If you’ve been having trouble with the eye-recognition of your iris scanner, this is the most suited replacement for you. We understand that when you have a new phone you want every feature to work, especially if it’s a feature not many other devices have. So purchase this replacement with our available toolkit today, especially knowing that capturing an image is said to be more secure than a fingerprint!
With the toolkit available to purchase with this replacement, you’ll have your iris scanner repaired with ease and quickness. The kit includes the necessary screwdrivers/pry tools to help repair the smaller parts as well as some for larger replacements, like screens. Of course, there are tools included in the kit for the further in depth you get with repairs. So any DIY repair that may come up, this toolkit is going to be your go-to! Purchase today with your replacement and make DIYMobileRepair your one stop shop for repair products and tools!
- Samsung Galaxy Note7 (USA)
- Samsung Galaxy Note7 N930F
- Samsung Galaxy Note7 N930A (AT&T)
- Samsung Galaxy Note7 N930P (Sprint)
- Samsung Galaxy Note7 N930T (T-Mobile)
- Samsung Galaxy Note7 N930V (Verizon)
- Samsung Galaxy Note7 N930R4 (US Cellular)
- Samsung Galaxy Note7 N930W8 (North America)
- Fully tested Samsung Galaxy Note7 Iris Scanner
- Captures an image said to be more secure than a fingerprint
- Affordable replacement part for the Galaxy Note7
- Free Pry Tool
- Brand new