This brand new, factory tested, Black Motorola Moto X Play LCD & Touch Screen Assembly will solve any screen issues your phone may be having. The Touch Screen Digitizer layer of this factory fused Assembly is the part that feels your fingers touch and when your Screen does not respond to touch or its response is not accurate you need a new digitizer. If you break the top glass you need this Assembly to repair it. When the LCD of your phone is broken or malfunctioning you will see dead pixels, lines, color distortion, other marks or a blank screen. This affordable part is factory tested and built to the exact OEM specs so it will fit and function just like the original one did. Purchase yours today and your DIY repair will be completed like a pro.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included in this 14 pc. tool kit are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smart phone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- Motorola Moto X Play
- All of our Motorola Moto X Play replacement parts and tools are factory tested and brand new
- Affordable, highest quality available Black Motorola Moto X Play LCD & Touch Screen Assembly
- 30 Day Warranty
- Free Pry Tool included with your order
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday.
- For questions about your order please use the LIVE CHAT found on the upper center of every page or please call 702-800-5991
- Reach us directly for more information on your Black Motorola Moto X Play LCD & Touch Screen Assembly through our Contact Page. Or visit our FAQs page.
- All orders will ship the same day if placed by 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday. Shipping info.
- If you do not have time to do your own Black Motorola Moto X Play LCD & Touch Screen Assembly repair, we have the solution. Our highly qualified repair technicians can do your repair for you.
- Give us a call at 702-800-5991 to find out the details. More information found on the Repair Services Page.
- Once we complete the repair your Motorola Moto X Play will be as good as new.