This brand new Black iPhone 6s Glass Lens Screen & Frame (Hot Glued) will solve the issue of the screen lifting off the frame. This pre-applied glue holds extremely strong, if used properly with heat machine you won't have glass lifted off frame issues with your iPhone 6s screen repair. Purchase your Black iPhone 6s Glass Lens Screen & Frame (Hot Glued) today so your repair will be like a professional did it. This iPhone 6s frame is pre-applied with hot glue on frame intended for the heat frame machine that will factory fuse the frame and the screen together.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included in this 14 pc. tool kit are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smart phone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- iPhone 6s
- All of our iPhone 6s replacement parts and tools are factory tested and brand new
- Affordable, highest quality available Black iPhone 6s Glass Lens Screen & Frame (Hot Glued)
- 30 Day Warranty
- Free Pry Tool included with your order
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday.
- For questions about your order please use the LIVE CHAT found on the upper center of every page or please call 702-800-5991
- Reach us directly for more information on your Black iPhone 6s Glass Lens Screen & Frame (Hot Glued) through our Contact Page. Or visit our FAQs page.
- All orders will ship the same day if placed by 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday. Shipping info.
- If you do not have time to do your own Black iPhone 6s Glass Lens Screen & Frame (Hot Glued) repair, we have the solution. Our highly qualified repair technicians can do your repair for you.
- Give us a call at 702-800-5991 to find out the details. More information found on the Repair Services Page.
- Once we complete the repair your device will be as good as new.