There are 2 screws on the bottom of the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus near the lightning connector ...these 2 pentalobe screws. To repair your iPhone you will require iPhone 6s and 6s Plus Bottom Pentalobe Screws in Space Gray. This is a new proprietary style screw. Its similar to a Phillips but it has 5 points instead of 4 like the Phillips and requires a special tool to remove or install it. It also requires the Pentalobe Screwdriver as a Phillips will not fit and will strip the screw head. Purchase your replacement screws today and complete your repair like a pro.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included in this 14 pc. tool kit are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smart phone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- All of our iPhone 6s / 6s Plus replacement parts and tools are factory tested and brand new
- Affordable, highest quality available iPhone 6s and 6s Plus Bottom Pentalobe Screws
- Color: Space Gray
- 30 Day Warranty
- Free Pry Tool included with your order
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday.
- For questions about your order please use the LIVE CHAT found on the upper center of every page or please call 702-800-5991
- Reach us directly for more information on your iPhone 6s and 6s Plus Bottom Pentalobe Screws through our Contact Page. Or visit our FAQs page.
- All orders will ship the same day if placed by 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday. Shipping info.
- If you do not have time to do your own iPhone 6s and 6s Plus repair, we have the solution. Our highly qualified repair technicians can do your repair for you.
- Give us a call at 702-800-5991 to find out the details. More information found on the Repair Services Page.
- Once we complete the repair your device will be as good as new.