iPhone 6 Plus Rear-Facing Camera Replacement will repair the main or primary camera that is malfunctioning - the camera on the back of the phone that takes pictures facing away from you. You may find your camera is faulty or has a cracked lens. This replacement part will solve these issues in a cost-effective DIY repair. Your pictures will be great again. FREE pry tool included.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included are all the tools you require for a successful repair including Apple's proprietary Pentalobe Screwdriver.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Suction Cup Tool
- Fine Tipped Curved Tweezers
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Adhesive Strip
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus
- Popup Back-illuminated sensor (BSI),
- 8 megapixels 3264 x 2448 pixels 1.5µm pixel size
- Flash:Dual LED Aperture size: F2.2
- Focal length (35mm equivalent):29 mm Autofocus. Phase detection autofocus.
- Camera sensor size:1/3"
- HD video and image recording
- Touch to focus, Optical image stabilization, Face detection, Exposure compensation,
- Burst mode, Digital zoom, Geo tagging
- High Dynamic Range mode HDR (photo/panorama), Self-timer
- Professional Repair Service Available
- For questions about this iPhone 6 Plus Rear-Facing Camera Replacement please feel free to contact us by phone at 866.579.6007 between 9:00 am-5:00 pm (PST), Monday through Friday
- Or use the LIVE CHAT button found on the upper center of every page. LIVE CHAT is available Monday through Friday between the hours of 5:00 am-10 pm (PST)
- Reach us directly through our Contact Page.
- Please visit our FAQs page for answers to commonly asked questions.
- All orders ship the same business day if placed by 4 pm PST, Monday-Friday.