Purchase your Black iPhone 6 Plus Glass Lens Screen & Frame (Hot Glued) today. This iPhone 6 Plus frame is pre-applied with hot glue on frame that will factory fuse the frame and the glass together. This brand new White iPhone 6 Plus Frame with Hot Glue will solve the issue of your glass lifting off the frame so your repair will be done like a professional. When this part is applied properly with heat machine you won't have issues of the glass lifting off frame with your iPhone 6 Plus repair. The pre-applied glue is extremely strong.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included in this 14 pc. tool kit are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smart phone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- iPhone 6 Plus
- All of our iPhone 6 Plus replacement parts and tools are factory tested and brand new
- Affordable, highest quality available Black iPhone 6 Plus Glass Lens Screen & Frame (Hot Glued)
- 30 Day Warranty
- Free Pry Tool included with your order
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday.
- For questions about the Black iPhone 6 Plus Glass Lens Screen & Frame (Hot Glued) please call 702-800-5991 Monday to Friday 9:00 am-5:00 pm (PST)
- Or use the LIVE CHAT button found on the upper center of every page to ask about your part.
- Reach us directly for more information on your order through our Contact Page. Or visit our FAQs page.
- All orders of the Black iPhone 6 Plus Glass Lens Screen & Frame (Hot Glued) will ship the same day if placed by 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday. Shipping info.
- Do not be concerned about doing your own Black iPhone 6 Plus Glass Lens Screen & Frame (Hot Glued)
- We have the solution - our highly qualified repair technicians can do your repair for you.
- Give us a call at 702-800-5991 to find out the details. More information found on the Repair Services Page.
- Once we complete the repair your device will be as good as new.