You need the iPhone 6 Battery Replacement if your iPhone 6 is not holding a charge the way it did when the device was new. You also need a new battery if your battery gets warm during use or charging. Your dead or dying battery issues will be over with this quick, easy DIY repair. The frustration of a dying battery is eliminated by this replacement battery and a simple DIY repair. Free pry tool included.
|Zero Cycle Count|
|UN 38.3 Certified|
|TI "Gas Guage" Chip|
All of our DIY battery assemblies are brand-new premium zero-cycle. The batteries are put through extensive testing to ensure they meet the criteria of the UN DOT 38.3 testing standards. We provide you with a safe, durable and long-lasting lithium-ion battery assembly that can withstand the rigors of transportation & wear. These tests include extreme thermal conditions, impact, overcharge and forced discharge simulation, vibration, shock, external short-circuiting, altitude/air transport simulation.
What is 'Zero-Cycle'?
A Cycle means one sequence of fully charging and fully discharging a rechargeable cell or battery. If you use 50% of your battery capacity and charge it to 100% that’s half of a cycle. Zero-Cycle means the battery has never been used or discharged. Any partial discharge and recharge count toward a full cycle.
- iPhone 6
- Brand New iPhone 6 Battery Replacement
- OEM-compliant; 100% guaranteed; non-refurbished
- Li-Po 1810 mAh battery (6.9 Wh)
- Stand By: (2G) / Up to 250 h (3G)
- Talk Time: (2G) / Up to 250 h (3G)
- Music Play Time: Up to 50 h
- Free Pry Tool
- Batteries may only be shipped to the Contiguous United States via Ground
Available as a DIY Kit with the following tools:
- iPhone 5-Point Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Plastic Opening Tools
- Suction Cup
- Nylon Spudger
- Fine Tip Curved Tweezers
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- SIM Card Ejection Tool