|Zero Cycle Count Battery|
|UN 38.3 Certified|
|TI "Gas Guage" Chip|
|Screen Frame Adhesive|
Repair Kit Includes the Following:
- Brand New Replacement iPhone X Battery
- Exclusive tools to open, repair and maintain your phone
- Quick release Battery Adhesive to securely hold your battery in place.
- Frame adhesive to provide a good seal
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Brand New iPhone 11 Pro Max Battery Replacement
- Li-Ion, 3969 mAh, 15.04 Wh, 3.79 V
- Batteries may only be shipped to the Contiguous United States via Ground
Detailed Contents of the DIY Kit:
- 5-Point Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Tri-Point Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Plastic Opening Tools
- Suction Cup
- Nylon Spudger
- Fine Tip Curved Tweezers
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- SIM Card Ejection Tool
- This toolkit is also useful for future repairs and maintenance of your device.
What is 'UN 38.3'?
Our batteries are put through extensive testing to ensure they meet the criteria of the UN/DOT 38.3 testing standards. We provide you with a safe, durable and long-lasting lithium-ion battery assembly that can withstand the rigors of transportation & wear. These tests include extreme thermal conditions, impact, overcharge and forced discharge simulation, vibration, shock, external short-circuiting, altitude/air transport simulation.
What is 'Zero-Cycle'?
A Zero-Cycle battery means the battery has not been discharged/recharged repeatedly. Any partial discharge and recharge count toward a full cycle. Typically a battery is only capable of up to 500 cycles before it begins to noticibly degrade. Our batteries have the maximum number of cycles available for your use
What is a 'TI Chip'?
This battery was constructed with high quality components from Texas Instruments.