Brand new iPad 2 (2012) Headphone Jack + PCB Board Replacement will fix a malfunctioning head phone port. Exposure to water, dust, and other elements will damage your iPad components. They can also be damaged if you tug, pull, or jam a plug into the jack roughly or awkwardly. This can bend or cause wear to the inner pins. This part is specifically for the iPad 2 (2012) version with a slightly different jack. This is the easy to install version because the PCB board comes already installed. Installing the PCB board yourself requires micro soldering which is extremely difficult for an advanced tech let alone a DIY repair. FREE pry tool.
Do not worry about doing the repair on your iPad 2 (2012) yourself because you are concerned you will damage it further. We have the solution for you - our qualified repair technicians can do the repair. Give us a call to find out the details at 702-800-5991 or read all about it here on the Repair Services Page. Once we complete the repair of your iPad 2 (2012) Headphone Jack + PCB Board Replacement your tablet will be as good as new.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included are all the tools you require for a successful repair including Apple's proprietary Pentalobe Screwdriver.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- iPad 2 (2012)
- iPad 2 (2012) Headphone Jack + PCB Board Replacement
- Brand new
- Free Pry tool
- Professional Repair Service Available
- For questions about this iPad 2 (2012) Headphone Jack + PCB Board Replacement please feel free to contact us by phone at 702-800-5991 between 9:00 am-5:00 pm (PST), Monday through Friday
- Or use the LIVE CHAT button found on the upper center of every page. LIVE CHAT is available Monday through Friday between the hours of 5:00 am-10 pm (PST)
- Reach us directly through our Contact Page.
- Please visit our FAQs page for answers to commonly asked questions.
- All orders ship the same business day if placed by 4 pm PST, Monday-Friday.