The iCorner iPad 2,3,4 SideWall Tool from gTool™ is a professional solution to repairing damaged and bent side walls on the outer casing of the iPad 2, 3, and 4. When you drop an iPad and impact occurs on any of the side walls of the bezel and casing it often results in damage that prevents you from properly installing a new screen replacement. If the damaged side wall is not bent back into shape you may not be able to fit a new screen flush inside the bezel of the iPad's casing. Using traditional tools such as a hammer and chisel or even pliers and vises may only cause further irreparable damage to the delicate aluminum casing.
The gTool™ iCorner provides you with a solution to bend and pull a damaged side wall on the iPad 2, 3, or 4 back into its factory shape using precision cut heads specifically designed for the device. This otherwise difficult and time consuming task can now be done accurately and consistently throughout the entire area where damage is present.
If you are a repair shop or technician the iCorner iPad 2,3,4 SideWall Tool from gTool™ is a must have repair tool. Not only will you be able to streamline the process of iPad repairs where this type of damage and prevalent, but also provide your customers with a professional level of service and quality.
- Apple iPad 2nd Generation
- Apple iPad 3rd Generation
- Apple iPad 4th Generation
- Brand new iCorner iPad 2,3,4 SideWall Tool from gTool™
- Professional Repair Services available
- Low cost
- High quality
- Fast shipping
- For questions about this part please feel free to contact us by phone at 702-800-5991 between 9:00 am-5:00 pm (PST), Monday through Friday
- Or use the LIVE CHAT button found on the upper center of every page to ask about your part. Monday through Friday 5:30 am-9 pm (PST).
- Reach us directly for more information on your order through our Contact Page.
- Please visit our FAQs page for answers to commonly asked questions about the iCorner iPad 2,3,4 SideWall Tool from gTool™
- All orders of this part will ship the same business day if placed by 4 pm PST, Monday-Friday.