Does the power button on your HTC One A9 not respond properly? When this happens it is likely the interior flex cable has become damaged. Purchase this brand new, factory tested HTC One A9 Power and Volume Button Flex Cable Replacement today to restore your device to just like new. Built to OEM Spec for a perfect fit and function. You will regain the control you need to turn your phone off and on again. This affordable DIY repair will save you time and money.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included in this 14 pc. tool kit are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smart phone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- HTC One A9
- All of our HTC One A9 replacement parts and tools are factory tested and brand new
- Affordable, highest quality available HTC One A9 Power and volume Button Flex Cable Replacement
- 30 Day Warranty
- Free Pry Tool included with your order
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday.
- For questions about the HTC One A9 Power Button Flex Cable Replacement please call 702-800-5991 Monday through Friday 9:00 am-5:00 pm (PST)
- Or use the LIVE CHAT button found on the upper center of every page to ask about your part.
- Reach us directly for more information on your order through our Contact Page. Or visit our FAQs page.
- All orders of the HTC One A9 Power Button Flex Cable Replacement will ship the same business day if placed by 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday. Shipping info.
- Do not be concerned about doing your own repair.
- We have the solution - our highly qualified repair technicians can do your HTC One A9 Power Button Flex Cable Replacement for you.
- Give us a call at 702-800-5991 to find out the details. More information found on the Repair Services Page.
- Once we complete the repair your device will be as good as new.