This is a brand new Black HTC One A9 Home Button Assembly with Touch ID. If your home button no longer functions properly this replacement part will resolve your frustration. This affordable HTC One A9 repair part is perfect if you don’t want to spend a fortune on an entirely new phone. This Home Button Assembly is built to OEM specs which ensure an exact fit and easy plug in connections. Also, we understand that you need this part as soon as possible, so we will ship your order the same day if placed before 4 pm Pacific time. Purchase yours today.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included in this 14 pc. tool kit are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smart phone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- HTC One A9
- All of our HTC One A9 replacement parts and tools are factory tested and brand new
- Affordable, highest quality available Black HTC One A9 Home Button Assembly with Touch ID
- 30 Day Warranty
- Free Pry Tool included with your order
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday.
- For questions about the Black HTC One A9 Home Button Assembly with Touch ID please call 702-800-5991 Monday through Friday 9:00 am-5:00 pm (PST)
- Or use the LIVE CHAT button found on the upper center of every page to ask about your part.
- Reach us directly for more information on your order through our Contact Page. Or visit our FAQs page.
- All orders of the Black HTC One A9 Home Button Assembly with Touch IDwill ship the same business day if placed by 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday. Shipping info.
- Do not be concerned about doing your own repair.
- We have the solution - our highly qualified repair technicians can do your Black HTC One A9 Home Button Assembly with Touch ID for you.
- Give us a call at 702-800-5991 to find out the details. More information found on the Repair Services Page.
- Once we complete the repair your device will be as good as new.